Thursday 11 October 2012

was he really God sent...

so here is the thing, during the week long holiday I bumped into someone who "claimed "he was sent by God to tell me about my future,at first I was skeptical about listening to him but then again ,he looked clean and smelt quite good. He said he had seen me in a dream he had, a couple of times to be exact and in his dreams I appeared to be "a healer" but I was the ones that preach! the shock and adrenelin within me made me walk away immediately...I didnt know if I was rude or maybe I just didnt  want to hear what more he had to say because , ME and preaching just dont collaborate!I wasnt intensionally being rude but I hesitated and freaked out<i walked back and funny enough he was there waiting patiently,What does this man want from me?if God has big plans for me then I shall wait for him to deliver or was that him giving me an actual sign???lost and confused I kindly asked the man for his name and why exactly is he after me, he walked away and told me he had done his bit and the rest was up to me and that I should go to church...Now im the one left looking for this annonymous man because I did go to church the past Sunday and I was blessed more than I ever thought I could ever be ,Mr , Sir , Bhuti uphi because I think I know what you want from me.

No comments: