Thursday 25 October 2012

the starnger in my life(",)

Sometimes It happens that I feel Im in my own liitle worLd where very few people exist and those that are there with me are the only people that truley exist. I met a stranger somewhere who told me stories that I had no idea would happen to such a person on this universe, he told me that when a child looses both his/her parents they are called an ORPHAN, when a sibling losses another its called a"TRAGEDY' but when a parent losses his/her child there is no name for it. I couldnt ask further nor disagree with him because none of those heartbreaking things had happened to me, then I thought I wonder what is felt by the one who lost both parents, a mother who has lost her son or daughter or a father who is now without his wife and kids,then we pray to God and ask for a lot of things but how could he take away such a portion in those peoples lives and make us beleive that "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON"- what kind of life is this?what continuation does one have in life without their parents?the very same people that brought you into this world and shortly after a few great years be taken away from you...I met this stranger and he changed my way of thinking,we have absolutely everything given to us by families and life but what we often forget is how dreadful and miserable that other person on the street walking in ragged clothing and isnt bathed and hasnt had anything to eat the past 3 days,sad is the lightest way of called it, its unnamable and undescribable, every now and then its imparative to give thanks and give a liltte to the ones with nothing. This is life and how you starnt in it is how it will co-operate with you,that very same stranger is now a very big part of my life.

No comments: